We haven’t crossed into the month of February, yet walking into your local grocery store you can see that “love is in the air” with featured chocolate and wine displays. Valentines Day is often a holiday that you either love or hate depending on your relationship status. For some it’s a stark reminder that they have lost their partner or not yet found one. It can evoke feelings of loneliness and lead you to question your self-worth. I propose that we change this holiday into one we can all embrace by fostering compassion and love for ourselves which naturally raises our energetic vibration.
As energetic beings, we tend to have a much easier time hovering in the neutral to low range. It takes practice and effort to stay at a higher vibrational level. One of the reasons it’s such a challenge, is most of us have a jerky inner voice that whispers in our ear criticizing our behavior and physical appearance. However, we can tame that inner voice through intentional practices and discover self-compassion and love.
Here are 6 Ways to Raise Your Vibration & Attract Love Into Your Life
- Stop and pay attention to your inner voice. Do you find that you are often criticizing and beating yourself up over mistakes or imperfections? The act of recognizing this is the first step to changing this behavior. Every time you catch your inner voice being critical, this is your chance to redirect this negative talk and reframe your approach in a kind and loving manner.
- Journaling or writing a letter to yourself as if you would talk to and show compassion to a friend. Journaling on a daily basis is a great habit to stay in touch with your feelings and I would encourage you to take it a step further by adding the practice of forgiving yourself and including compassion for missteps or feelings of insecurity. For instance, if you are angry that you haven’t been exercising as regularly as you know you should, pretend that a friend is confiding to you about that same topic. How would you respond? You wouldn’t add insult to injury and make them feel bad. You most likely would tell them it’s okay and give them a pep talk and words of encouragement.
- Asking what it is you need. We tend to put everyone else’s needs in front of our own and forget that we have our own needs that we are neglecting. This neglect plays into the feeling of not feeling worthy. Use intention to carve out time to do things that are important to you and fill your bucket. Set up time on your calendar with reminders and block an hour out to take time for yourself to garden, paint, write, play music whatever it is that gives you passion. Everyone can find 1 hour out of the week and as you practice this, you may find multiple days that you can carve out time.
- Meditate to loves vibrational frequency of 528 Hz and focus on your hearts connection to our natural world and divine spirituality. Many meditation apps & YouTube have a variety of options to choose from. Explore the variations and find your favorite one to integrate into your meditation practice on a regular basis.
- Drink in your own love every morning. Take your glass of water between your hands and focus your intention of love into that glass of water. Visualize a beam of love from your heart going directly into the glass you are holding and then drink it. This one is very simple and easy to incorporate each day.
- Practice Positive Affirmations. It doesn’t matter how silly it makes you feel to think about gazing deeply into your own eyes and telling yourself that you are worthy and you love yourself. Affirmations really work when you practice them on a daily basis. There are a myriad of authors you can find on meditation apps, spotify and youtube that teach daily affirmation practice. Find one that resonates with you and stick with it.
I’d recommend starting with 2 or 3 steps that you think you can most easily integrate into your schedule. The last thing you want to do is get overwhelmed and feel stressed about incorporating too many new practices all at once. If you find yourself feeling like you need a kick-start to addressing your energy level and releasing emotional blockages, I’d be happy to talk with you. Bioenergy Healing is very effective at addressing stress, anxiety, depression and the physical ailments that are triggered by these emotional blocks. Book a free 15 minute consultation with me: https://mollygroveschedule.as.me/free-consultation-call to learn more.